|Job reference nr.:||SC-073059|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||May 7, 2018|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Project Engineer with one of the clients of the office in Bristol, United Kingdom. It’s a temporary position in Netherlands, which is likely to become permanent involving onshore cable spooling projects. The client is looking for someone with a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, and will consider candidates who have led both medium and complex projects. CAD certification is essential. Installation Project Engineers may apply.
Do you have the necessary experience?
- Leading the complete engineering cycle for projects; drafting, translating tender requirements, developing planning in to an optimal
- Economic and technical design
- Being responsible for technical input during the tender process and supporting bids
- Preparing and updating work packs of engineering procedures, methods, drawings etc and ensuring availability of all projects specific engineering documents and drawings
- Contributing to the improvement and maintenance of engineering policies and procedures in the project team.
- Providing training-on-the-job for junior Project Engineers
- Producing progress reports and Engineering project close-out reports
- Supporting the Works manager, Site manager and/or Project Manager with administrating, document control, updating planning etc.
Bachelor's degree in relevant field
Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
Dutch and English speaking
Should you be interested in the position of Project Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Sara Conway, Account Manager in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number SC-073059