Project Engineer (Mid Level)
|Job reference nr.:||RA-070291|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||March 29, 2018|
Looking for a permanent job as Project Engineer in Netherlands? Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom is always looking for new Offshore Wind professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Project Engineer (Mid Level).
To ensure all engineering is completed within the given time frame into optimal economic and technical design for small (less complex) projects and contributing for medium to complex projects.
- Contributing to a specific part of the engineering cycle for medium to complex projects - Leading the complete engineering cycle for small (less complex) projects; drafting, translating tender requirements, developing planning in to an optimal
- Economic and technical design
- Being responsible for technical input during the tender process for small projects
- Preparing and updating work packs of engineering procedures, methods, drawings etc and ensuring availability of all projects specific engineering documents and drawings at any moment
- Contributing to the improvement and maintenance of engineering policies and procedures in the project team.
- Providing training-on-the-job for junior Project Engineers
- Contributing to the drafting of (progress) reports and Engineering project close-out reports including lessons learned and recommendations.
- For Marine: Supporting the Works manager, Site manager and/or Project Manager with administrating, document control, updating planning etc.
- Higher Professional Education (Bachelor) in a technical discipline or relevant industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a maritime / offshore environment
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of the operational processes
- Advanced knowledge of ICT office- and planning applications and basic knowledge of drafting applications
- Follow the instructions and execute the work method by adhering to the relevant QHSE procedures.
Should you be interested in the position of Project Engineer (Mid Level), please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Reza Amin, Account Manager in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number RA-070291