Project Lead Commissioning
|Job reference nr.:||MV-066887|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Offshore Wind. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Project Lead Commissioning to work in Netherlands. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
As Project Lead Commissioning you are responsible for the commissioning of the Grid Connection System. As Sub Project Lead Commissioning you are reporting to the 'Project Lead System Integration' and are located in the department Offshore NL.
- Responsible for the HV commissioning of the Grid Connection System, in close cooperation with the other team members of the System Integration Team.
- Steering and coordination of the respective commissioning teams at site(s)
- Responsible for preparing the Grid Connection System commissioning plans.
- Coordination and execution of the pre-commissioning activities and first energizations together with the relevant stakeholders.
- Creation and alignment of the switching programs for the first energization(s) with relevant parties and check the completeness of the necessary documentation for energization.
- Assure the compliance of the planned commissioning process.
- Supervision on the interface alignment by the land station contractor towards the free issued items manufacturers, - HV equipment delivery on the land station side and - integration in the land station.
- Supervision on the interface alignment by the platform contractor towards the free issued items manufacturers, - HV equipment delivery in the platform yard and - integration in the platform.
- Supportive to the 'Project Lead ' for technical issues and commissioning related to the project.
- To ensure compliance with requirements and goals set for SHE, time, cost, risk and quality.
- You contribute actively to a safe working environment for yourself, your colleagues and contractors.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
- You have extensive knowledge and experience (10 years +) of high voltage commissioning and managing commissioning teams.
- You have extensive knowledge and experience (5 years +) of high voltage offshore platform commissioning and offshore wind farm commissioning.
- You have experience with platform auxiliary systems – and platform safety systems in the maritime environment.
- You have experience with control and protection systems communicating via IEC61850.
- You have experience as work responsbible officer ('Werkverantwoordelijke' EN 50110) in high voltage systems.
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, responsible and committed; no 'nine to five-mentality'.
- High level of assertiveness, initiative and independence as well as being a strong communicator and team player.
- You are capable to coordinate on the technical level between internal stakeholders ('Installatie Verantwoordelijke', Asset Management, Operations and Maintenance) as external stakeholders (HV equipment manufacturers, platform contractor, cable contractor and wind farms).
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Physical fitness and willingness to travel as well as being frequently temporarily employed on project site locations (e.g. manufacturers, land station, yard platform contractor, platform offshore) is essential.
Should you be interested in the position of Project Lead Commissioning, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Marvin van Dijk, Account Manager in Hoofddorp, Netherlands stating reference number MV-066887