Project Services Delivery support
|Job reference nr.:||LS-068655|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||January 1, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
Our client is looking for a Project Services Delivery support. The job is based in Stavanger, Norway. Do you have the necessary skills?
- Exhibit a sound knowledge of discipline, the organization’s systems, and provide a satisfactory level of competence in identified behaviors and skills required
- Work independently, provide recommendations on local/regional issues and work/interact with other internal/external departments
- Proactively anticipate problems and apply independent judgment to develop approaches to solving problems
- Seek experience and expertise of more senior staff when dealing with situations with little or no precedence or in the development of new ideas or systems
- Mentor and supervise team within area of expertise,
- Support and promote the project’s policies, objectives, and values
- Contribute in ensuring compliance with both regulations and company procedures, and handle non-conformities as required
- Proactively identify ways to continuously improve HSE performance
- Stop any job that may harm people or the environment
- Transfer experiences, good and bad, which could lead to continuous improvement of HSE performance.
Support the Delivery Lead in all areas of project services for the package
Responsible for the follow up contractor in the following areas:
- Planning and progress measurement
- Cost Control
- General Project Administration
- Project Risk Management
- Management and control of changes
- Ensure compliance to YND project’s procedures and policies
- Ensure compliance to Repsol’s Global Project delivery system
- Responsible for follow up and administering the necessary control procedures for execution of the package making sure “best practice” is being employed, both internally and through all contracts
- Ensure that the contractor and internal team follow the established project services procedures and routines including the use of IT systems.
- Interface with project document control including LCI/DFO.
- Establish and maintain a project risk management system including risk analysis.
- Maintain the project change management (MoC) system in the package and towards the contractors(s).
- BSc Degree in technical/economical subject. Relevant experience can be considered to compensate for missing educational degree
Special Knowledge required:
- Multidiscipline Project experience from Oil and Gas Projects. In depth knowledge of project services systems, particularly cost, plan and estimating
- Minimum 10 years of experience from the Petroleum industry, and 5 years of experience within the project services area.
- Planning and cost control system competence. In addition to Primavera and PIMS , Ability to learn and make use of Project software (Promacos (EcoSys), Assai, Workmate, Synergi, Sharepoint, MS Office)
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact and develop good working relationships across the organization.
- Systematically analyze & approach issues, with the ability to prioritize and solve problems in order to deliver results in a timely and accurate manner.
Should you be interested in the position of Project Services Delivery support, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Linda Sletten Gjesdal, Account Manager in Stavanger, Norway stating reference number LS-068655