|Job reference nr.:||RK-072679|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||June 1, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the temporary position of Quantity Surveyor. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
- Collect supporting documentation /measurements from Contractor.
- Valuate variations/ claims / quantities / unit prices. Cooperate with MEP site team to obtain relevant information.
- Get as much value as possible into BoQ.
- Daily formal and informal site meetings with Contractor.
- Communicate in writing and verbally with Contractor.
- Negotiation with Contractor.
- Other special tasks when required by PM.
- Participate in IPC (interim payment certificates) meetings - contribute with MEP related issues.
- Make Variation orders as required.
- Measurements and Quantity surveying experience
- Extensive professional experience
- Worked within the Offshore Wind Farm Industry
Should you be interested in the position of Quantity Surveyor, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Rosie Kells, Personnel Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number RK-072679