Rope Access Manager
|Job reference nr.:||RA-070490|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||March 26, 2018|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Rope Access Manager with one of the clients of the office in Bristol, United Kingdom. It’s a permanent position in Netherlands. Do you have the necessary experience?
Rope Access Manager
Salary: Up to 65,000 Euros
The Rope Access Manager is responsible for the operational management of our Rope Access activities. He/she takes care of the establishment and further development of maintenance programs, procedures, method statements, risk assessments and other relevant documentation and generally acts as the internal and external knowledge center in relation to the provision and performance of Rope Access services.
The Rope Access Manager is overall responsible for defining, implementing and reviewing a safe system of working for Rope Access personnel. Occasionally the Rope Access Manager may also be involved in general commercial and marketing activities.
In the role of Rope Access Manager, you will:
- Oversee, manage and review the quality and safety of Rope Access activities by the organization
- Prepare Rope Access projects in terms of planning, method statements, risk assessments, etc.
- Support our commercial department in tendering and contracting phase
- Assist planning in the composition of Rope Access teams
- Support project management and manage Rope Access teams, as and when required
- Carry out regular workplace inspections
- Evaluate Rope Access activities upon completion of projects
Qualifications, requirements and desired characteristics:
- Competence, knowledge of and experience with Rope Access procedures in accordance with the company competence matrix
- Valid IRATA Level 3 certificate
- Valid SCC Supervisor certificate
- Valid full GWO certification
- Leadership abilities
Should you be interested in the position of Rope Access Manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Reza Amin, Account Manager in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number RA-070490