SCADA Commissioning Engineer
|Job reference nr.:||RC-058187|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||February 6, 2017|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
I am looking for an experienced SCADA Commissioning Engineer of an offshore wind project based in the UK. This will be a 12 month contract.
- To be a SCADA site presence during installation and to be the interface to the design engineers located in Denmark who have a part time site presence.
- To be the SCADA Commissioning supervisor to include but not limited to the following SCADA work packages: - SCS, Metering, Network, Communication, plus interfacing with the protection package engineers for the protection interface to SCADA. SCADA specialist engineer to be acceptance signatory.
- To be present at the SCADA SCS FAT in conjunction with the SCADA SCS Engineer to ensure that a full and complete FAT is achieved prior to equipment shipment to site.
- To have SCS SAT acceptance authority, to sign off SCS SAT testing. SCADA PM or SCADA CM to have authorisation signatory responsibility
- To manage/supervise supplier site engineers during the SAT stage
- To work with the Site Integration Team and the HV Commissioning Team as required
To provide interface to various site stakeholders as required.
- Qualified Electrical Engineer
- Experience within UK energy market
- Experience of SCADA systems
- Experience within the UK construction sector
- Experience of NGET SCADA interfaces
- NGET BESC/Competent Person/Person
CSCS/ECITB Qualification Required
Should you be interested in the position of SCADA Commissioning Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Ruth.