Senior Force.com (APEX, Visualforce) Developer
|Job reference nr.:||SP-023910|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
Atlas Professionals is a recruitment organisation in the Energy and Marine industry. For the department Business Innovation & Technology at our headquarters in Hoofddorp, we are looking for a Senior Force.com Developer with strong APEX and Visualforce skills. A strong background in Drupal, PHP and/or Java, combined with recent exposure to APEX and Visualforce makes you an interesting candidate as wel, whether you worked with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or any other SFDC product.
Atlas Professionals is an international company with offices all around the globe. We have been growing at a fast pace - and part of growing is adapting and sometimes redefining your business processes. To enable these processes, Atlas has been building Atlas4Sales, an application on the Force.com platform. Atlas4Sales is developed in-house and is the technological backbone of our organisation: it has a wide range of features, from online marketing to invoicing. We have a lot of work ahead of us and are looking for a Senior Developer to strengthen our team. Depending on your skills and experience, your responsibilities will be:
- Co-design, develop and maintain new functionality for the Atlas4Sales application.
- Co-create and guard the object model and application architecture.
- Analyse business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
- Develop and maintain integrations with other systems (e.g. our backoffice system and our Drupal website).
- Take responsibility in the development team and guide junior developers.
- Be up to date on the ins and outs of the Force.com platform and the latest trends in application development.
- Develop and maintain new features for our Drupal website.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3-5 years experience in software development.
- Strong analytical skills. You are an object oriented thinker.
- You have a feel for business needs and are a strong communicator.
- Force.com / Salesforce.com experience (DEV401, DEV501) is preferred, but not required.
- Experience in Java or PHP is a plus.
- Positive attitude -- you think in solutions, not in problems.
Should you be interested in the position of Senior Force.com (APEX, Visualforce) Developer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Stijn Prompers, Manager Software Development in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands stating reference number SP-023910