Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Job reference nr.:||LS-074800|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||June 1, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Senior Mechanical Engineer. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
The Senior Mechanical Engineer is part of the Facilities Department in an Oil & Gas Company. The position is responsible for delivery of technical support and engineering services within rotating equipment, piping & static equipment and structure disciplines. The candidate shall be able to provide independent technical support and engineering services within rotating equipment discipline. For piping & static equipment and structure disciplines, the candidate shall ensure technical support and engineering services are provided through coordination with appropriate competence, internally or externally.
- Ensure operational excellence in assets and projects through provision of professional 2. Line technical support, expertise and engineering services within the disciplines.
- Perform as focal point and ensure proactive leadership and management of the disciplines in all relevant managements systems and work processes, particularly maintenance-, inspection-, modification-, barrier- and risk management.
- Provide technical advice and recommendations within the disciplines, and ensure necessary involvement from Line Manager and Technical Authorities.
- Ensure safe and cost effective focus in all work, and provide technically sound contributions in accordance with Regulatory Requirements, Company Standards and good engineering practice.
- Exercise professional representation of the disciplines towards all internal and external stakeholders.
- Master- or Bachelor degree in technical subject
- Experience with operations and maintenance on the NCS
- Ability to lead mechanical engineering tasks and minor projects
- Minimum 10 years of experience with rotating equipment
- Certified for work offshore on NCS
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact and develop good working relationships across the organization
- Systematically analyze & approach issues, with the ability to prioritize and solve problems in order to deliver results in a timely and accurate manner.
Should you be interested in the position of Senior Mechanical Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Linda Sletten Gjesdal, Account Manager in Stavanger, Norway stating reference number LS-074800