Senior Process Engineer
|Job reference nr.:||AT-069560|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||February 1, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
For our client in the Rotterdam area we are currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer. The company is a specialized engineering company with many years of experience and offers a complete range of engineering services for multidisciplinary projects. As a member of the team you will work in multidisciplinary teams on challenging projects. The company is known for their ’get the job done’ mentality and focus on delivering quality to satisfy customer’s needs.
As Senior Process Engineer you:
- Will execute feasibility studies for a.o. refinery/downstream unit operations, in close cooperation with clients.
- Will supervise Junior - and Medior Engineers.
- Will be involved in spin-offs and further basic- and detailed design within multidisciplinary teams.
- Ensure that for the work done, the design basis and contract information is complete, you acquire any missing data and seek clarification of ambiguous information via the project/client organization.
- Approve process design and engineering documents and make sure that all documents are correct through a review/check procedure established at the start of the project.
- You will assist clients towards feasible options and manage expectations
- You set clear scope demarcation both technologically as well as deliverables and content, planning and delivery
- You execute sound process calculations and produce relevant (inter)disciplinary documents
- You are able to intertwine (process) safety within your work and designs
- You check and monitor quality within the project
- You develop and calculate complex projects in your field
- You report to the Manager Process within the discipline
- You monitor planning, scope, budget and schedule of requirements
- You will prepare estimates and price comparisons
- Bsc-/Msc degree in Chemical Engineering
- You have 10 years’ experience, i.a. 5 years Refinery engineering experience and/or Refinery site experience
- You have the necessary knowledge of regulations, guidelines and standards in your field, and interpret these in the correct way
- You have experience in using simulation programs such as HYSYS, Flaresim and Fluidflow
- You are a teamplayer and are able to understand stakeholder’s point of views
- You are a fluent Dutch speaker (command of English both written and spoken)
Should you be interested in the position of Senior Process Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Arie Timmer, Deputy Operations manager in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands stating reference number AT-069560