|Job reference nr.:||FM-070467|
|Discipline Category:||Drilling & Well Services|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||February 25, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
At the moment our client have a vacancy for the temporary position of Senior Superintendent. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
- Participate in hiring, performance management, and development of staff.
- Proactively anticipate problems and apply independant judgement to develop approaches to solving problems.
- Seek experience and expertise of more senior staff when dealing with situations with little or no precedence or in the development of new ideas or technology.
- Mentors staff within area of expertise, and may include responsibility for specific budget/capital spending items.
- Support and promote the company's policies, business philosophy, objectives, and values.
* Contribute in ensuring compliance with both regulations and company procedures, and handle non-conformity as required;
* Identify risks to people and the environment, and mitigate them so they are as low as reasonable practicable;
* Proactively identify ways to continuously improve HSE performance;
* Stop any job that harm people or the environment, and;
* Transfer experiences, good and bad, which could lead to continuous improvement of HSE performance.
General Attributes, mission:
- Responsible for technical, financial and administrative aspects of operation of company and contract drilling rigs
- Supervision of drilling operations and other rig-based activities at optimum efficiency and safety performance
- Operating contact with drilling contractors and service companies on financial, technical and contractual matters
General Attributes, function:
- Delivery of Wells project objectives within budget.
- Management of rig-based Wells activities and liaison with associate departments.
- Ensuring that equipment, personnel and services comply with Repsol HSE Management System.
- Continuous monitoring of the drilling/completion/workover and testing of wells to ensure the safe and efficient operation within approved programs.
- Ensuring adequate measures are implemented to minimize environmental pollution.
- Continuous monitoring of ongoing operations, identification and investigation of problems and areas of poor performance, calculation of cost impact and implementation of remedial measures (continuous improvement).
- Investigation of accidents and incidents and the subsequent report generation and action point follow up.
- Investigation and follow up of equipment failures or performance deficiencies.
- Performance monitoring of drilling contractors and service companies and addressing deficiencies identified.
- Contribute to the development of the Wells Budget, monitor and authorize expenditure.
- Liaison with contractors. Administration and technical control of service contracts.
- Dissemination of information amongst department and other relevant personnel.
- Ensuring lessons learned are properly recorded and utilized during the planning of subsequent operations.
- Post operation performance review, both operational and financial.
- Ensuring that risks are managed adequately (ALARP) and communicated to the workforce.
- Operating a Management of Change process by judging the significance of changes in activity programs and operations.
- Supervision and training of subordinates.
- Liaison with relevant statutory authorities.
- Approval of Capex invoices relating to wells being managed up to the TENAS approval limit, where Senior Drilling Engineer cannot approve.
Msc in drilling technology
Special Knowledge required:
Need to have knowledge and understanding of NORSOK D-010
Minimum 10 to 15 years of experience within drilling and completion. Need to have experience from both on- and offshore drilling operations of both platform and jack-up/floaters.
General experience with general Microsoft tools, including Excel
Should you be interested in the position of Senior Superintendent, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Frode Myhre, Sr. Account Manager in Stavanger, Norway stating reference number FM-070467