Service technician electrical
|Job reference nr.:||MV-068285|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
We are looking for a Service technician electrical in the Zeeland area.
Our client is searching for several Service Technician Electrical in the Netherlands, Zeeland area.
The purpose of the job is, among others, to be responsible for the commissioning and installation of the wind turbines.
- Preparation: control the gear, read the project demands and scope of the work, read the drawings the schedules and tools;
- Failures/glitches: Independently detecting the cause and malfunctions with regards to the wind turbines;
- Commissioning: Placing and connecting test- and registration devices on the wind turbines;
- Reporting: Assemble and write the test results in the report to the installation manager.
- Handling of power tools, assembling and adjusting;
- Work requires accuracy in connection with connection to other compositions;
- Enter and retrieve data using a PC keyboard.
- Minimum holds a MBO/Vocational level 3 Electrical engineering or similar degree;
- Familiar with personal protective equipment (fall protection, helmet, work shoes, etc.);
- Working at heights certificate is a big plus;
- Knowledge of electrical parts that belong to a wind turbine;
- Able to read electrical schemes and connection notes;
- current, voltage and resistance measurements has no secrets for you;
- Speaking the Dutch language is mandatory.
Should you be interested in the position of Service technician electrical, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Miranda de Kraker, Personnel Coordinator in Vlissingen (via +31118225466), Netherlands stating reference number MV-068285