|Job reference nr.:||LS-075782|
|Discipline Category:||ROV, Diving & Inspection|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||June 20, 2018|
|Job duration:||7 weeks|
|Schedule:||2 Weeks On / 2 Weeks Off|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Shift Supervisor with one of the clients of the office in Bristol, United Kingdom. It’s a temporary position in Netherlands. Do you have the necessary experience?
Coordinating all contractors working on board of MSV on behalf of Offshore Vessel Manager(OVM)
Ensuring compliance of contractors with company’s policies and procedures with special attention to the companies HSE Management System.
- Manage, monitor and control Contractor conformance to all operational procedures.
- Direct HSE management of Contractor activities.
- Anticipate and organise the activities onboard to ensure operational continuity.
- Notify Offshore Manager of any activity clashes or conflicts.
- Assist OVM on board in his tasks.
- Deputise for OVM when unavailable.
- Assist Offshore Manager in daily reporting and collation of safety reporting data.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in offshore oil & gas construction as a deck foreman or ROV superintendent on construction vessels.
- Familiarity with dual ROV operations on a DP2 DSV or MSV.
Desired Skills and experience
- UXO Identification and Clearance
- Shallow water free-swimming ROV experience
- Experience of basic subsea tooling.
Should you be interested in the position of Shift Supervisor, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Leon Simpson, Personal Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number LS-075782