Snr Crane Operator (up to 1000 tonne w/Super Lift)
|Job reference nr.:||CL-075962|
|Discipline Category:||Production & Maintenance|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||December 4, 2018|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the temporary position of Snr Crane Operator (up to 1000 tonne w/Super Lift). Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
- Crane Operators to be a part of our long term projects in;
- Responsible for carrying out lifting Operations on site in a Safe manner
- Experience with rigging and de-rigging Liebherr and Grove cranes with Luffing jib and Super-lift configuration
- Operate Crane under General Supervision and to be responsible for the regular maintenance of all crane-related equipment
- Manipulate or depress cane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions and pre-job arrangements. Work within precise limits and standards of accuracy, and to elaborate daily or weekly reports on work progress
- Lift, position and place machinery, equipment or other large objects at construction sites and industrial facilities.
- Has Extensive knowledge of Hydraulic and Crawler cranes up to 600 tonne with Super Lift
- Minimum of 5 years of crane operating experience on hydraulic cranes and crawler cranes.
- Knowledge of Liebherr and Grove cranes is preferred.
- Safe working history.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Experience with rigging and de-rigging of the crane
- Valid mobile/ crawler crane operator certificate ( TVCT or similar )
- Flexible attitude regarding working hours
- Experienced in working abroad for a long / rotation period of time
Should you be interested in the position of Snr Crane Operator (up to 1000 tonne w/Super Lift), please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Chris Lawrence, Account Manager in Singapore, stating reference number CL-075962