Specialist Manager - Toolpusher
|Job reference nr.:||SL-074135|
|Discipline Category:||Drilling & Well Services|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||June 1, 2018|
|Schedule:||4 Weeks On / 4 Weeks Off|
We are seeking an experienced Toolpusher for a new drilling campaign that will be working off the North West Shelf. Salary expectation $140,000 - $149,999.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- IWCF Well Control (Surface and Subsea Supervisor level)
- Advanced Fire Fighting (STCW95)
- Proficiency in Survival Craft (STCW95)
- Valid BOSIET & CA - EBS
The desired candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a Toolpusher role on offshore drill rigs.
- ‘Zero Harm’ attitude to safety and be willing and able to comply with all safety laws including reporting violations.
- Demonstrated previous experience supporting safety systems in all aspects of rig operations.
- Understanding and background in supervising casing, cementing, well testing, wireline and work over operations.
- Maintenance capability to assist in implementation of preventative and planned maintenance programs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Conflict resolution skills and the ability to diplomatically handle confrontation
- Physical capability to travel offshore via boat or helicopter
- Ability to travel offshore regularly and sometimes short notice
- Capability to be involved in all emergency procedures including drills and evacuations
- Regulatory compliance knowledge and capability to ensure logs and records are maintained in accordance with company, regulatory and certification agency requirements.
- Ability to support OIM in managing day to day operations of drilling rig
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply
Should you be interested in the position of Specialist Manager - Toolpusher, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Sarah Lind, Senior Operations Coordinator in West Perth, Australia stating reference number SL-074135