|Job reference nr.:||LS-068703|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||January 1, 2018|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Sr.Electrical Engineer. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
- Exhibit a sound knowledge of discipline, the organization’s systems, and provide a satisfactory level of competence in identified behaviors and skills required.
- Work independently, provide recommendations on local/regional issues and work/interact with other internal/external departments.
- Initiate planning, organizing, and prioritizing.
- Provide guidance within area of expertise to less senior staff
- Exhibit strong teamwork, communication, attention to details and problem solving skills.
- Contribute in ensuring compliance with both regulations and company procedures, and handle non-conformities as required
- Identify risks to people and the environment, and mitigate them so they are as low as reasonably practicable
- Proactively identify ways to continuously improve HSE performance;
- Stop any job that may harm people or the environment
- Transfer experiences, good and bad, which could lead to continuous improvement of HSE performance
- Ensure total system integrity throughout the value chain and that technical solutions comply with governing Rules and Regulations.
- Ensure that deliveries from Engineering team have the right quality with focus on safe and cost effective solutions.
- Proactive participation in development of Project according to the clients priorities.
- Ensure resource management in addition to directing and leading personnel within the team.
- Facilitate good co-operation throughout the project
Responsible for implementation and continuous improvement of the following roles, when assigned to them:
• Technical Representative for one or several contracts
• Person Responsible for Expenditure for one or several cost centers
• Technical Expert electrical in investigations.
• Electrical Engineer in projects.
• Ensure operational excellence in assets and projects through provision of professional 2. Line technical support, expertise and engineering services within the Electrical discipline.
• Contribute in all relevant managements systems and work processes, particularly maintenance-, inspection-, modification-, barrier- and risk management.
• Provide technical advice and recommendations within the Electrical discipline, and ensure necessary involvement from Line Manager and senior personnel.
• Ensure safe and cost effective focus in all work, and provide technically sound contributions in accordance with Regulatory Requirements, Company Standards and good engineering practice.
• Exercise professional representation of Electrical discipline towards all internal and external stakeholders.
• Ensure development and implementation of personal annual goals in support of Company goals, strategies and values.
• Monitor industry developments within Electrical discipline and promote technological innovations in support of Company goals, strategies and values.
• Maintain and develop personal technical expertise and skill-set within Electrical discipline, including Regulatory Requirements and Company Standards.
- Master degree
Special Knowledge required:
- Multidiscipline engineering management in Oil and Gas Projects and Norwegian Rules and Regulations for the Petroleum industry
- Minimum 15 years of experience from the Petroleum industry, and 10 years of experience within the Electro discipline.
- Ability to learn and make use of Project software (PIMS, Assai, Workmate, Synergi, Sharepoint, MS Office)
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact and develop good working relationships across the organization.
- Systematically analyze & approach issues, with the ability to prioritize and solve problems in order to deliver results in a timely and accurate manner.
Should you be interested in the position of Sr.Electrical Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Linda Sletten Gjesdal, Account Manager in Stavanger, Norway stating reference number LS-068703