Sr. Jacking Engineer
|Job reference nr.:||DV-044090|
|Discipline Category:||Platforms & Jack Ups|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Schedule:||4 Weeks On / 4 Weeks Off|
Do you have experience as (Senior) Jacking Engineer and are you ready for another step in your career then we are looking for you.
Ongoing we are looking for experienced (Senior) Jacking Engineers for one of our clients. As a (Senior) Jacking Engineer you will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the rack and pinion jacking system. You are monitoring the stability of the platform and carries out daily maintenance of the jacking system. In addition, you will also assist during rigmoves and anchor handling.
The rotation will be 4 weeks on/ 4 weeks off or 6 weeks on/ 6 weeks off.
- You have completed secondary vocational training towards Marine officer;
- You have at least the following certificates: BOSIET / HUET, COC, and a security awareness;
- You speak English fluently;
- You have at least 3 years relevant work experience as (Senior) Jacking engineer in the oil and gas industry;
- Work experience on a Jack-up Rig is preferred.
Should you be interested in the position of (Senior) Jacking Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Désirée van der Sluis, Personnel Coordinator in Hoofddorp, Netherlands stating reference number DV-044090