Subsea Project Engineer
|Job reference nr.:||LS-074775|
|Discipline Category:||Drilling & Well Services|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||June 1, 2018|
|Job duration:||4 months|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
We are looking for an experienced Subsea Project Engineer
The Subsea Project Engineer is part of the Facilities Department in an Oil & Gas Company. The position is responsible for delivery of annual subsea inspection campaign for Company Assets in 2018 including performing as Company Representative offshore.
- Ensure operational excellence through provision of professional expertise within planning and execution of subsea inspection campaign 2018.
- Perform as focal point towards stakeholders and ensure proactive leadership and management of Scope of Work, including offshore operations.
- Provide technical advice and recommendations to stakeholders, and ensure necessary involvement from Line Manager.
- Ensure safe and cost effective focus in all work, and provide technically sound contributions in accordance with Regulatory Requirements, Company Standards and good engineering practice.
- Master- or Bachelor degree in technical subject.
- Operational experience from onshore and offshore subsea operations.
- Ability to lead subsea engineering tasks and offshore subsea operations.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with subsea engineering, subsea offshore operations and IMR in particular
- Certified for work offshore on NCS
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact and develop good working relationships across the organization
- Systematically analyze & approach issues, with the ability to prioritize and solve problems in order to deliver results in a timely and accurate manner.
Should you be interested in the position of Subsea Project Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Linda Sletten Gjesdal, Account Manager in Stavanger, Norway stating reference number LS-074775