|Job reference nr.:||CL-073138|
|Discipline Category:||Dredging & Port Construction|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||June 26, 2018|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Dredging & Port Construction. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Superintendent to work in Singapore. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
- Drafting and implementing a safety, health and environment plan for his part of the project and coming up with suggestions for the GA plan.
- Making on - site preparations for the project to be performed: mobilization, installation and demobilization.
- Ensuring the right work methods, people, equipment and material at the right place at the right time for his / her part of the project in consultation with relevant parties inside and outside the organization and contributes to drafting execution plans.
- Instructing and motivating teams of workers and vessel crews of Client and subcontractors.
- Maintaining a good relationship with client representatives.
- Indicating and reporting deviations with respect to the contract.
- Being responsible for the daily progress reporting and the drafts of the weekly operational reports.
- Creating and following detailed planning derived from the project planning and monitoring the work for efficient and effective execution taking into account quality, cost and budget.
- Experience in relevant disciplines
- Interest or experience in project, finance and contract management
- Experience with discipline relevant software and models
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Willingness to learn a second foreign language
- International Class 3Driving license
Should you be interested in the position of Superintendent, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Chris Lawrence, Account Manager in Singapore, stating reference number CL-073138