Technical Authority Crane & Llifting
|Job reference nr.:||FM-070562|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||February 28, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Engineering & Project Controls. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Technical Authority Crane & Llifting to work in Norway. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide discipline support to Norway operations to ensure equipment and operating integrity within crane- and lifting operations.
This position is responsible for enterprise of competence for lifting equipment including independent control and certification of this equipment.
- Responsible for enterprise of competence for offshore cranes and lifting equipment.
- Establish long term facility modification & maintenance plans/programs to ensure cost effective operation and asset integrity throughout facility lifetime.
- Responsible to provide budget input/scope for maintenance and modifications.
- Responsible for continuously challenging technical solutions, engineering performance and cost of modification projects.
- Project “champion” in Modification projects appraise phase, and support Select, Optimize and Define phases.
- Provide optimized preventive maintenance program, including detailed work packages for Norway Operations facilities.
- Provide technical support to Facility teams when requested.
- Responsible for equipment performance including spare part management and warranty follow up.
- Responsible for contract management.
- Operational support to GEA Oerations including:
- Set and follow up competency requirement for crane operators and operational lifting responsible leaders offshore
- Update relevant operational procedures for lifting operations according to owners defined in the CD&T portal
- Academic support for crane apprentices and follow-up of censor for same
- Focal point for relevant operational NORSOK standard and follow up internal and external audits
- Ensure consistent communication and information exchange
- Technical Authority responsibilities:
- Lead and develop functional excellence and continuous improvement within the relevant engineering disciplines.
- Focal point for relevant NORSOK standards and ownership of relevant Technical Controlling documents.
- Discipline consent of deviations.
- Technical University degree (BSc or higher).
- 10+ years of relevant technical experience
- Offshore experience
- Understanding of processes required to meet HSE objectives. Fully conversant with Norway regulatory environment.
- Self-driven. Strong personal leadership and drive toward teamwork. Ability to perform and lead effectively within a strong peer group and to drive toward optimal business solutions.
- Good communicating, influencing, negotiating and networking skills. Builds excellent relationships. Recognized as a recourse within area of responsibility, both internally and externally.
- Understanding of maintenance and project management processes and tools.
- Able to drive continuous improvement and to instigate and make change happen.
- Significant operational and engineering experience.
- Set ambitious, yet realistic goals and targets, and consistently achieve these.
Should you be interested in the position of Technical Authority Crane & Llifting, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Frode Myhre, Sr. Account Manager in Stavanger, Norway stating reference number FM-070562