Technical Integrity Maintenance Team Leader
|Job reference nr.:||NP-075528|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||June 25, 2018|
|Schedule:||5 Days a week|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the permanent position of Technical Integrity Maintenance Team Leader.
This position is based in Azerbaijan. The Technical Integrity Maintenance Team Leader will be involved in Oil & Gas operators project.
- Overall accountability for regulated and controlled compliance of all maintenance activities, systems and equipment under the Maintenance remit within the Technical Integrity Department;
- Actively manage and oversee Maintenance Superintendents & Maintenance Coordinator work scopes, competency and performance;
- Actively manage the delivery of onshore & offshore Maintenance team efficiency / productivity;
- Directly liaise with responsible Onshore Maintenance Superintendents on a day to day basis;
- Management of delivery of offshore and onshore maintenance and technical requirements;
- Liaise directly with all team leaders reporting directly to the Chief Technical Integrity Officer.
- Higher National Certificate (or equivalent);
- Experience: at least 7 years (As a Maintenance Superintendent or Maintenance Team Leader preferable in international drilling companies);
- Language skills:
- English (fluent);
- Russian (knowledge of technical terms);
- Software skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook). MS Access would be advatageous. Proficienct in either SAP PM or MAXIMO Computerised Maintenance/Materials Management System (CMMMS)
Should you be interested in the position of Technical Integrity Maintenance Team Leader, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Natalia Prokhorova, Recruitment manger in Moscow, Russia stating reference number NP-075528