Tender Desk Assistant
|Job reference nr.:||AH-057775|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
For our office in Bristol, we are looking for a Tender Desk Assistant to join the team. The Tender Desk Assistant is responsible for the day to day management of Tenders, Bids, Proposals and Quotes whilst maintaining a database of all the opportunities.
The Tender Desk Assistant will work closely with the Business Managers and the business development team and assist them with the bids, tenders and proposals, proactively. He or she promotes the commercial drive within the organisation aimed at creating added value for our clients. The Tender Desk Assistant conducts market research and seeks out opportunities that strategically fit the organisation. The Tender Desk Assistant is responsible for:
- Managing and navigating the Tenders, Bids, Proposals and Quotes on a group level.
- Promoting commercial drive within the organisation aimed at creating added value for our clients.
- Market analysis, based on available market intelligence.
- Seeking opportunities strategically ‘fit to us’.
- Setting the strategic outlines of the tender/proposal process.
- Proactively investigating and using trends, news and business opportunities to gain market share.
- Maintaining and managing Client and Competitor database for market analysis.
- Ensuring quality of tender workflow and efficient internal processing.
- Proactive gatekeeper role: chase and set deadlines, organise conference calls, analyse (world) input.
- Aligning internal departments to reach optimum outcome.
We are looking for a candidate who is analytical and technical, self-starting, with high standards as well as a structured and organized approach to work. Someone who thrives in a fast-paced organization, sees the big picture, and makes strategic decisions that are well thought out and analyzed. The ideal candidate also has:
- Bachelors / Master degree
- Experience in a commercial role and possessing a healthy commercial drive
- Understanding of trends and key developments in our markets.
- Experience with tendering and making proposals / offers to clients.
- Experience in Energy, Marine Oil& gas market is preferential
- Knowledge of a recruitment environment or similar services.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Professional writing skills.
Should you be interested in the position of null, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Joost Pellis, Manager Global Business Development in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands stating reference number AH-057775