Well Services Superintendent
|Job reference nr.:||TV-057362|
|Discipline Category:||Drilling & Well Services|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||February 1, 2017|
Interested in a job as Well Services Superintendent in Germany? At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Well Services Superintendent for an operator in Germany. This position will be based in the Hannover area operations office, 5 days per week (rotational not optional). The qualified professional must have a good understanding of the German language.
The Well Services Engineer/Superintendent will maximize the value of Client’s assets by the safe and efficient planning and execution of pulling, completion, reactivation, recompletion, stimulation and work over projects on operated oil and gas wells Germany.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Client management system is actively implemented during operations along with ensuring that all HSE and operational commitments are met.
- Responsible for overseeing well servicing operations to ensure they are carried out in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate resource and competence levels are available to deliver safe, efficient and effective well servicing activities.
- Responsible for ensuring that HSE and project objectives are clearly communicated to all personnel and contractors. Lead by example.
- Mentor the well servicing field team to ensure an appropriate focus is given to HSE leadership.
- Responsible for ensuring that effective emergency response systems are in place for well servicing operations.
- Responsible for development, implementation of and adherence to Client’s Well Integrity Management program in Germany.
- Management of well servicing related audit and review process. Close-out of action items resulting from audit and review processes.
- Management of tender, contract and procurement process for well servicing activities.
- Responsible for ensuring that well servicing related budgets and AFEs accurately reflect intended project scopes of work and enable the asset teams to accurately forecast expenditure.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate time, cost and activity reporting to ensure high quality data gathering and accurate tracking/forecasting of project costs.
- Responsible for ensuring that close relationships are maintained with relevant regulatory and industry bodies, and other operators, to ensure Client remains involved, where appropriate, with industry initiatives and new technology.
- Ensure that Client maintains competitive well servicing advantage through the effective use of technical innovations.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- 15+ years relevant industry well servicing experience in conventional petroleum operations and preferably hold a Petroleum Engineering or other relevant degree.
- Emphasis on directing rig operations and personnel management, including field staff. Particular focus on continuous learning processes and high performing operations.
- Experience with managing down costs for well servicing operations with a demonstrated ability to align these activities with overall value addition for the company.
- Understanding of the HSE Management System structure and implementation of such for well servicing operations.
- Demonstrated HSE Leadership qualities and the ability to mentor engineering and rig supervisory teams to achieve the appropriate level of competence.
- An efficient and precise communicator as the position requires interaction with team members, asset teams, service companies and regulatory agencies.
- Strong knowledge of service rig operations, operating procedures and practices.
- Technical and operational knowledge of downhole pumps (insert and ESP), sucker rods and tubulars.
- Technical and operational knowledge of gas well operations, including sour gas.
- Technical and operational knowledge of perforating, fishing, acidizing and wireline (coiled tubing, slick line and electric line) operations.
- good understanding of the German language
Should you be interested in the position of Well Services Superintendent, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Tim van der Stelt, Account Manager in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands stating reference number TV-057362