Well Site Drilling Supervisor
|Job reference nr.:||NP-075542|
|Discipline Category:||Drilling & Well Services|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||June 25, 2018|
The Well Site Drilling Supervisor will be involved in Oil & Gas operators project. This position is based in Azerbaijan.
- Has overall responsibility for well delivery and drilling performance
- Prepares and approves Daily Work Instructions
- Has responsibility for ensuring all plans, personnel, equipment and services are in place to support optimal and safe well delivery
- Has responsibility for ensuring maximum drilling efficiency (minimal invisible cost time) and minimum NPT
- Acts as the primary focal point onsite between the client and company
- Supervises - Offshore Wells, Rig, TI, and Administration team
- Manages the realisation of the Drilling, Completion, or Workover Programme and associated Work Instructions
- Coordinates onsite activities between company departments, subcontractors, and the client.
- Assists the WDTL in ensuring that all risks have been identified and tangible mitigation plans are in place.
- Ensures all equipment, materials, services are in place for timely well execution.
- Ensures daily Value retaining processes (e.g. rig calls, Daily Work Instructions, 10 Day Look Ahead) are being followed and are effective.
- In consultation with WDTL takes necessary steps to mitigate any unexpected delays
- Ensures accurate and complete daily reporting and projection is taking place
- Proactively drives efforts to optimise efficiency with the aim of achieving zero invisible lost time (ILT)
- Feeds back into End of Well Report learnings and any recommended changes
- Sets an example and actively promotes HSSE
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and guidelines on his/her assigned drilling unit
- Mentors, coaches and develops subordinates.
- Actively supports full compliance with API Q2
- Should have at least 10 years experience in Wells with a minimum of three (3) years as a Drilling Supervisor (DSV) or Senior Toolpusher
- Previous experience as an onshore Well Engineer would be a bonus but is not essential.
- Previous experience in supervising concurrent rig and production operations would be a bonus but not essential.
- Have valid IWCF Level 4 Supervisor Surface Wellhead certification
- Team management skills with people of diverse backgrounds (cultural and technical competencies)
- Strong team building and leadership skills, sensitive to local social and cultural issues.
- Strong understanding of the Well Delivery Process including advancement of New technology
- HSSE management skills
- Influence across disciplines and departmental boundaries.
- Fluent (written and spoken) in Azeri with proficiency in both Russian and English
- Previous experience working for an Operator would be a bonus but is not essential
Should you be interested in the position of Well Site Drilling Supervisor, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Natalia Prokhorova, Recruitment manager in Moscow, Russia stating reference number NP-075542