Work Preparator E&I
|Job reference nr.:||AT-058280|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||March 1, 2017|
|Job duration:||10 months|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the role of Work Preparator E&I (Werkvoorbereider E&I). Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
Preparation of preventive, corrective, extra ordinary maintenance and minor maintenance modifications including workpacks containing time, resources, materials, equipment/tools systematic compliant with the company's policies and procedures.
- Act as a role model in safe work preparation and safe working practices;
- Understand and demonstrate work preparation according to the approved Maintenance Delivery plan;
- Understand, demonstrate and promote the Maintenance Delivery key values;
- Be responsible for the constructability of the content of the multi-discipline work packs;
- Prepare work in the SAP system and compile hardcopy workpacks where necessary;
- Ensure all work to be executed complies with the QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety and Environment) procedures and standards;
- Be multi-skilled;
- Bear the responsibility for your workpacks, from beginning to completion;
- Focus on short term plan; ensure presence of work in short term plan before required cut-off date in accordance with Work Preparation, Scheduling and Execution process;
- Manage and prioritize the workload of new work orders and notifications to ensure all work to be prepared complies with WPSE process;
- Assist with resolving of conflicts between simultaneous jobs on the Offshore location in order to meet production targets and MIE process targets;
- Estimate hours and costs, including pro-active and continuous control of costs for work orders;
- Understand and demonstrate Shutdowns/Turnarounds according to the approved plan and processes.
- Understand, demonstrate and promote a solid knowledge level on MIE (minimum requirements) and KPI’s;
- Sustain and improve MIE compliance;
- Comply and, where appropriate, challenge the existing standards;
- Check notifications based on the minimum requirements under the responsibility of the Maintenance Team Lead;
- Contribute to a pro-active and service orientated approach within morning calls;
- Liaise with key interfaces regarding design innovation, cost reduction solutions and identify areas where suitable improvements can be made or be necessary.
- Identify proposed engineering changes, repairs or constructions that are not like for like and escalate to the manager;
- Support and assist the Maintenance Team Leads in their responsibilities;
- Contribute to a proactive, innovative and team approach within the delivery team;
- Contribute to proactive knowledge management by sharing discipline technical knowledge / technical innovations / best practices with all the discipline colleagues within the asset.
- Minimum 3 years industry experience;
- Intermediate Vocational Education (MBO) or Bachelor / HBO (HNC), Electrical and Instrumental level;
- Multi-skilled background
- Competent in use of appropriate codes of practices, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation;
- Competent in use of design and assessment methods used within discipline;
- Competent in use of analytical methods used within discipline and aware of theoretical background for analysis programs;
- Competent in quality control requirements and quality assurance for engineering work;
- Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities;
- Computer literate;
- Knowledge of monitoring and controlling budgets with associated discipline maintenance activities;
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language both verbal and written.
Should you be interested in the position of Work Preparator E&I, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Arie Timmer, Deputy Operations manager in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands stating reference number AT-058280