Jobs in Asia
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as SCADA Engineer with one of the clients of the office in Bristol, United Kingdom. It’s a temporary position in Singapore. Do you have the necessary experience?
- We are searching for two (2) consultants who will be working as SCADA Engineer Representative allocated to the Greater Changhua Offshore Wind Project (CHW01/02a).
- Located on site/yard and to be the SCADA Engineers representative on site/yard for the supervision, and test of SCADA related packages during installation and stage 1 and stage 2 commissioning activities. To also be the site interface for SCADA related queries.
•To establish and lead a QHSE environment for the SCADA packages
• To establish SCADA site presence on site/yard providing an interface between site/yard and SCADA design team
• Produce SCADA SAT schedule in conjunction with SCADA project team members for inclusion into the overall site project plan
• To provide input to the site SIT and Commissioning plan and to provide assistance to SIT & HV commissioning team
• To supervise SCADA package SAT activities
• Secure quality of commissioning works and documentation
• Report installation/commissioning progress/participate in installation/commissioning meetings.
• Interface with site/yard installation and commissioning team to ensure SCADA related issues are cleared in a timely and professional manner
• To monitor the progress and quality of SCADA related site/yard activities and report to the SCADA Manager issues and overall progress with a view to confirm installation complete milestone
• To attend the SCADA FAT in order to gain system familiarization and to provide continuity into the SAT/SIT stage
• To oversee the receipt of SCADA package deliverables to site/yard and to monitor the safe movement and installation at the site/yard final location
• To attend site/yard installation/commissioning meetings as a SCADA project representative
• To liaise closely with the SCADA project team to ensure a smooth bi-directional flow of data/information between project and site/yard
• To be the single point of contact on site/yard for SCADA project team members. All project team site/yard works to be organized through the SCADA engineers Representative
• To be client witness for the SCADA SCS SAT, to sign off as test completed.
• To ensure other SCADA related package site documentation is provided in due time and to ensure SAT/as-built documentation is recorded and copied to site commissioning files
• Ensure QA/QC of SCADA related deliverables (Installation/SAT reports)
• Input into design comments for substation/platform to ensure a logical and safe installation/commissioning environment
•To develop a site NCR/Fault Register for all SCADA related deliverables and to ensure all SCADA specialists adhere to this system.
•SAT acceptance of SCS/HMI
• Manage SCADA specialist engineers on site for the SAT/commissioning of:
- Communication Network
- Radio System
- Telephone System
- WTG SCADA and Grid Compliance
Hiring 2 consultants who will be working as Onshore substation electrical installation & commissioning engineer.Service duration: 01/05/2020 to 31/12/2021. The consultants will normally be working 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday. Deviation may occur if required by the project.
Are you an experienced Surveyor looking for a new challenge in Vietnam? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Newquay, United Kingdom for the position of Surveyor.
At the moment we have a vacancy for the temporary position of Offshore Technician. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
Are you looking for the next frontier in Renewables? We are recruiting for the position of Mechanical Technician right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Bristol, United Kingdom to review.
Are you an experienced Electrical Technician looking for a new challenge in Taiwan? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom for the position of Electrical Technician.
At the moment we are looking for one team made of three technicians, one electrician, one mechanic and a third person. Schedule: June 2020 to October 2020 and from March 2021 to August 2021. A second team (same qualifications) from August to October 2020. The shift is planned as a 12/7 shift, day or night (depending on projects need). The average shift planning shall be assumed as a 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off shift
International opportunity in China! We are looking for a Document Controller for a permanent position in Shanghai.
Are you an experienced Operations Support Coordinator looking for a new challenge in China? Apply now with Atlas Professionals for the position of Expediting Coordinator.
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Operations Support Coordinator with one of the clients of the office in Singapore. It’s a permanent position in China. Do you have the necessary experience?
- 1 of 3
- Show more