Renewables Engineer jobs in Europe
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Renewables. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of 34kV Control Engineer to work in United Kingdom. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
We are searching for 2 consultants who will be working as 34kV Control Engineers at the Walney Windfarm project.
- Planning of all switching activities on sites, both offshore and onshore activities
- Monitoring and reporting in the SCADA-system
- Managing and controlling a complete log of all activities on site including all switching activities
- Controlling the safety documents for the Electrical Safety Rules on site
- Controlling and managing all HV- and LV-electrical operations on site
- Advise operationally on high voltage electrical installations to WTG, offshore substations and both HV-submarine cables.
- Oversee all MV/HV/LV electrical operational activities to ensure safety, security and integrity of the HV network
- Following the Code Compliance in the relevant Country
- Reviewing the high voltage scope of work
- Develop reference documentations and processes
- Knowledge and experience with country specific standards
Tasks for the Control Engineer
- Ensure compliance with and managing of Ørsted Electrical Safety Rules
- Participation in safety coordination around electrical operations
- Outage management and network control
- Prepare and check high voltage switching schedules
- Check method statements for electrical matters
- Implement and provide training programmes for relevant staff according to the rules
- Provide technical and engineering advice to working parties for electrical matters