Temporary jobs in Taiwan
At the moment we have a vacancy for the temporary position of Mechanical Lay Technician. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Surveyor with one of the clients of the office in Newquay, United Kingdom. It’s a temporary position in Taiwan. Do you have the necessary experience?
Our Client Company has been focusing on specific offshore services for the oil, gas and renewable energy market for many years. These services can be divided as follows: intervention works at the sea bottom, rock installation and ballasting, installation of offshore wind parks, subsea cables and umbilical. Based in Taiwan, we are looking for a contract engineer or quantity surveyor or engineer with interest in claim management or business administrator.
What will be offered if you get this job:
- A caring culture: Client's FIT-programme will allow them to monitor your well-being. The programme is centred around exercise, food and a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to make a difference together with your colleagues and to distinguish yourself through your creativity, innovation and durability.
- By assembling multidisciplinary teams tailor-made for each project, Client aim at always having the right person in the right place.
Our Client Company is a Taiwanese company engaged in Taiwan's energy transformation to renewable energy. Their vision is to be the industry's trusted partner for offshore wind. They are now looking for dynamic and inspired colleagues who also wish to be part of this journey.
We are looking for an Offshore Termination & Joint Inspector aka Offshore Cable Technician to perform cable termination and inspection. This job will be performed offshore and rotational work can be expected (14 days on/14 days off) or a maximum of 6 weeks on/6 weeks off (in consideration of COVID-19 quarantine period in Taiwan).
We are looking for 66kV Senior Authorized Person with WTG and Offshore Substation experience! Do you have more than 5 years of experiences and have what it takes?
As a SAP, your responsibilities will constitutes:
- Implementation of Electrical Safety Rules on site, including the safe system of work
- Coordinate MV/HV/LV commissioning activities through the project construction stages
- Advise operationally on high voltage electrical installations to WTG, offshore substations and both HV submarine and onshore cables
- Oversee safe commissioning of grid connections and associated MV/HV/LV plant and equipment
- Oversee all MV/HV/LV electrical operational activities to ensure safety, security and integrity of the HV network
- Contribute to proactive management, good coordination and communication between all parties and that the process works effectively
The QHSSE Department of our Client Company monitors the policy as regards Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environment. On civil as well as dredging, environmental and offshore projects all over the world, they support the people in charge with the implementation, the control and the improvement of the QHSSE Management System. Because our people are our greatest capital!
Our client is looking for a Offshore Crane operator - Stage 3. The job is based in Taiwan. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Offshore Marine team in Urk, Netherlands.