At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Able Seaman / Ordinary Seaman to work in India. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
Voor een van onze klanten zijn wij op zoek naar een Rigger voor in de horizontaal en verticaal transport branche. (Omgeving Velsen/Amsterdam)
Are you looking for the next frontier in Offshore Wind? We are recruiting for the position of Project Engineer right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Bristol, United Kingdom to review.
Our client is looking for a Construction Supervisor - Onshore Substation, in Taiwan, Taichung . The job is based in Taiwan. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Offshore Wind team in Singapore.
Are you an experienced Integrated Change Control Manager looking for a new challenge in United States? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom for the position of Integrated Change Control Manager.
We are searching for 1 consultant who will be working as a
Stakeholder Manager for Skip Jack Windfarm projects.
Looking for a contract job as HSE Engineer in Taiwan? Atlas Professionals in Singapore is always looking for new QHSE professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of HSE Fabrication Engineer.
Our client is looking for a Site Assistant. The job is based in LunWei, Taiwan. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Offshore Wind team in Singapore.
Are you an experienced Site Assistant looking for a new challenge in Kaohsiung, Taiwan? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom for the position of Site Assistant.
Our client is looking for a Site Manager. The job is based in Norway. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Engineering & Project Controls team in Bristol, United Kingdom.
- Our clietns representative for the project at specified Yard.
- HSE point of contact for our client
- Lead the co-ordination of the Installation and Commissioning teams to deliver P3609 as per schedule
- Manage the incoming representatives (eg Engineers, Management for progress meetings etc) to ensure HSE, PPE etc are provisioned
- Morning Toolbox Talks at start of each day with our clients teams
- Liaise with Yard/Client for any of our clients requirements (eg access to cranes, power etc)
- Reporting back to the our clients office during build – delivering to schedule, QA, costs (if required)
- Manage Punch/Snag list onsite
- Compiling reports and documentation to log daily activities and problems incurred on site to feedback to the project team for budgeting and lessons learn
- Resolve issues as and when they occur – and manage the reporting back to Technical PM for any that require Engineering/UK support
- 1 of 3
- Show more