Document Controller jobs
At the moment we have a vacancy for the temporary position of Document Controller. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Document Control Centre (DCC) procedures and methods
- Responsible for working in accordance with project specific requirements
- Responsible for making sure Suppliers and sub-contractors deliver according to project requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring traceability and retrieval of documentation within projects and the company
- Assist in establishing new procedures and further develop existing procedures.
- Perform checking/quality control of documents and drawings from a DCC perspective to ensure all DCC required information is correct and registred.
- Responsible for assisting in training of the DCC software to other personnel in the company as needed.
- Working alongside and supporting the company LCI coordinator
- 100% position
Are you an experienced Document Controller looking for a new challenge in United States? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Houston, United States for the position of Document Controller.