Jobs in European Union
We zijn op zoek naar matrozen binnenvaart voor transportwerkzaamheden op verschillende duw-sleepboten. Ben jij geïnteresseerd? Neem dan nu contact op!
Are you an experienced IT Security Management Consultant looking for a new challenge in Denmark? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom for the position of Management Consultant.
We are looking for a Crewing Manager for our client in Hoofddorp. Our client is a newly formed company and part of a leading independent oil and gas producer with a worldwide portfolio of on-and offshore assets in 14 countries. This Start-up company is a growing and innovative player in decommissioning of offshore oil & gas installations.
Atlas Professionals is specialized in Renewables. Are you a project engineer with experience from offshore construction and keen to be part of the world’s renewable energy transformation? Do you want to work with large scale offshore projects with a global customer base and exposure in the renewables industry? Then we might have the right job for you*!
At the moment we have a vacancy for the temporary position of System Engineer. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
Technical specialist with hands on experience with implementation of ISO ISO27001 in OT/SCADA environment, preferably within the energy sector. The specialist will be part of ongoing project implementing an ISO27001 in Offshore.
The candidate will support the project with specialist knowledge regarding IT/OT systems and the implementation of ISO27001 on such systems, as well as contributing directly by development of instructions, frameworks and processes.
- Implementation of technical controls in OT environments, such as monitoring, asset inventory, domain control etc.
- Establishing specific risk assessments and ISMS risk handling processes, such as exception handling
- Updating and writing mandatory documents, clauses, controls and instructions, and other relevant ISMS documents to ensure compliance, effectiveness and efficiency of the ISMS organization
- Support development of the ISMS organisation and governance
- Sparring with and coaching of the ISMS manager
- Support the project team with ISO27001 knowledge
Our client is looking for a Site Technician. The job is based in United Kingdom. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Renewables team in Bristol, United Kingdom.
The 6 site techs will fall into a rotation of a 14 day on/off, meaning that not all 6 may start the 8th March.
Rotation will be set when the 6 site techs are chosen, to make the best team and get the most out of previous experiences.
- Operating, checking and managing the maintenance of the OSS- crane, davit lifting systems and manual hoists
- Maintenance and replacement of defective fall-arrestors
- Assist in snags after installation
- Cleaning of offshore assets using jet/power washer (includes boat landings etc.)
- Responsible for managing all toilets changing out and cleaning by sub-contractor
- Inspection and re-certification of statuary items
- Ad-hoc tasks (both onshore and offshore)
- General harbour duties, which will include manual handling (in support of Harbour Site Supervisor)
- Daily supervisory tasks on OSS (toolbox talks, daily planning meetings, Daily progress reports, communication with vessel etc.). First shadowing and later
- Assist OSS mechanical snags after installation
- Responsible for managing the fuelling from OSS platforms
- General maintenance and inspections of mechanical OSS systems (not electrical during construction) including Helideck (Aviation/Temporary Navigation) if applicable.
- Site (ONSS and OSS) walk-downs and checks (as directed by CM)
- Assist with fuelling, cargo unloading and of loading of vessels for assets
- Cleaning of OSS decks, eg. mould/mildew, bird guano and removal of water.
- Ad-hoc tasks (both onshore and offshore eg. PPE management)
- HLO or HDA at the OSS where helicopter transport is planned
- Walk down/handover inspections
- Check, maintain and replace any damaged items on the offshore structures such as gate pins, latches, etc.
- Servicing, repair, re-fuelling and removal of foundation generators
- Undertake inductions, HSE drills and POB counts for the OSS platforms
- Check, maintain and replace any damaged items on the offshore structures such as gate pins, latches, etc
Are you an experienced Senior Data Processor looking for a new challenge in Denmark? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Newquay, United Kingdom for the position of Senior Data Processor.
Are you an experienced Data Processor looking for a new challenge in United Kingdom? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Newquay, United Kingdom for the position of Data Processor.
Are you looking for the next frontier in Survey? We are recruiting for the position of Party Chief right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Newquay, United Kingdom to review.
Currently, Atlas Professionals is recruiting for a Contract Engineer, for wind turbine contracts in the Netherlands. Are you familiar with WTG contracts and in search for your next assignment? Please contact us as soon as possible.
- 1 of 8
- Show more