Lead Site Manager jobs in Europe
Our client is looking for a Site Manager. The job is based in Norway. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Engineering & Project Controls team in Bristol, United Kingdom.
- Our clietns representative for the project at specified Yard.
- HSE point of contact for our client
- Lead the co-ordination of the Installation and Commissioning teams to deliver P3609 as per schedule
- Manage the incoming representatives (eg Engineers, Management for progress meetings etc) to ensure HSE, PPE etc are provisioned
- Morning Toolbox Talks at start of each day with our clients teams
- Liaise with Yard/Client for any of our clients requirements (eg access to cranes, power etc)
- Reporting back to the our clients office during build – delivering to schedule, QA, costs (if required)
- Manage Punch/Snag list onsite
- Compiling reports and documentation to log daily activities and problems incurred on site to feedback to the project team for budgeting and lessons learn
- Resolve issues as and when they occur – and manage the reporting back to Technical PM for any that require Engineering/UK support