Marine Environmental jobs
Find the latest jobs in Marine Environmental on Atlas Professionals. Our in-house environmental support team in Spain is specialised in the provision of Marine Mammal Observer (MMO) personnel for visual observations and Passive Acoustic Monitoring PAM equipment and personnel for acoustic observations during seismic surveys. We mostly work with environmental specialists for the following positions: Environmentalist, Fisheries Liaison Officer (FLO), Marine Mammal Observer & Seabird Observer (MMSO), Marine Mammal Observer (MMO), Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM) Operator, Protected Species Observer (PSO) and more.
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Business Development Executive with one of the clients of the office in Bristol, United Kingdom. It’s a permanent position in United Kingdom. Do you have the necessary experience?
Reporting to Renewables Business Development Manager, responsible for:
- Market research and analysis of business opportunities for N Sea and Baltic Region
- Monitoring of national energy policies in northern Europe
- Tracking of development of prospects, to understand specifics of projects and objectives of clients
- Competitor analysis and maintaining corporate knowledge of their contract awards and performance
- Building database of pricing levels within the company and externally of competitors
- Documentation of technical and commercial statistics to assist in corporate strategic decisions for renewables sector
- Collaboration with renewables BD community in the company
- Building relationships with clients
Looking for a permanent job as Tendering co-ordinator in United Kingdom? Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom is always looking for new Marine Environmental professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Tendering co-ordinator.
We are currently looking for a Tendering Co-ordinator to join the team in Kingston to assist the Proposal Manager in planning, coordinating and controlling the execution of the proposal, in accordance with the instruction to Bidder requirements and Proposal objectives, within time and cost constraints in observance of Quality procedures and practices.
At the moment we have a vacancy for the temporary position of Senior Pipeline Engineer. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
Looking for a temporary job as Compensation and Benefits Advisor in United Kingdom? Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom is always looking for new Marine Environmental professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Compensation and Benefits Advisor.
We are currently looking for a compensation and benefits advisor to join the HR team based in Kingston.
- Ensure the definition and implementation of methodologies and tools for the activities of compensation in the company and its subsidiaries.
- Guarantee the overall optimisation of needs/initiatives, approving programs defined and verifying their Implementation
- Ensure that compensation methodologies for the company management are implemented, provide technical support to the company entities responsible for compensation of managerial resources
- Monitor market and economic trend to assure the best consistence with company compensation systems
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Sub Contract Engineer with one of the clients of the office in Bristol, United Kingdom. It’s a temporary position in United Kingdom. Do you have the necessary experience?
• Handling the turnkey subcontracts& high technical packages
• Subcontract planning – Preparation of subcontract plan, review and updating on weekly basis of bids
• Check the Subcontracts requests received from the operations in order to ensure complying with the main contract requirements and including all relevant technical specifications, drawings & BOQ to ensure receiving compliance offers from subcontractors
• Negotiate with the procurement manager the proper subcontractors’ list who shall be invited to the tender
• Issue official Invitations to Tenders to various competitive Subcontractors obtained from the approved said list including the said relevant details
• Follow up receiving the offers from the subcontractors on time
Atlas provides tailor made environmental solutions to the offshore construction, hydrocarbon and renewable energy industries on a worldwide basis. At the moment we are looking for Environmentalistswho has experience in Benthic surveys, habitat mapping and assessments or marine environmental surveys.
Atlas provides tailor made environmental solutions to the offshore construction, hydrocarbon and renewable energy industries on a worldwide basis. At the moment we are seeking Marine Mammal/Fauna/Seabird Observers and/or PAM operators having solid experience with Marine Seismic Surveying projects.