As a Party Chief you have overall responsibility to control offshore operations, manage the survey team onboard vessels, and act as BHL interface with the onboard client representative. This role must co-ordinate and oversee all onsite HSE activities through adhering to company, client and government policies and procedures. Lead the specialist professional team, supervise the installation, calibration and operation of all equipment in accordance with Client scope of work and specifications, as well as company standards. There will still be a focus on the individuals core discipline (Survey, Geophysics, Engineering) however candidates require a good standard of knowledge in all related fields.
At the moment we have a vacancy for the temporary position of Lead Engineer High Voltage, based in The Netherlands.
Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as SCADA Engineer with one of the clients of the office in Bristol, United Kingdom. It’s a temporary position in Singapore. Do you have the necessary experience?
- We are searching for two (2) consultants who will be working as SCADA Engineer Representative allocated to the Greater Changhua Offshore Wind Project (CHW01/02a).
- Located on site/yard and to be the SCADA Engineers representative on site/yard for the supervision, and test of SCADA related packages during installation and stage 1 and stage 2 commissioning activities. To also be the site interface for SCADA related queries.
•To establish and lead a QHSE environment for the SCADA packages
• To establish SCADA site presence on site/yard providing an interface between site/yard and SCADA design team
• Produce SCADA SAT schedule in conjunction with SCADA project team members for inclusion into the overall site project plan
• To provide input to the site SIT and Commissioning plan and to provide assistance to SIT & HV commissioning team
• To supervise SCADA package SAT activities
• Secure quality of commissioning works and documentation
• Report installation/commissioning progress/participate in installation/commissioning meetings.
• Interface with site/yard installation and commissioning team to ensure SCADA related issues are cleared in a timely and professional manner
• To monitor the progress and quality of SCADA related site/yard activities and report to the SCADA Manager issues and overall progress with a view to confirm installation complete milestone
• To attend the SCADA FAT in order to gain system familiarization and to provide continuity into the SAT/SIT stage
• To oversee the receipt of SCADA package deliverables to site/yard and to monitor the safe movement and installation at the site/yard final location
• To attend site/yard installation/commissioning meetings as a SCADA project representative
• To liaise closely with the SCADA project team to ensure a smooth bi-directional flow of data/information between project and site/yard
• To be the single point of contact on site/yard for SCADA project team members. All project team site/yard works to be organized through the SCADA engineers Representative
• To be client witness for the SCADA SCS SAT, to sign off as test completed.
• To ensure other SCADA related package site documentation is provided in due time and to ensure SAT/as-built documentation is recorded and copied to site commissioning files
• Ensure QA/QC of SCADA related deliverables (Installation/SAT reports)
• Input into design comments for substation/platform to ensure a logical and safe installation/commissioning environment
•To develop a site NCR/Fault Register for all SCADA related deliverables and to ensure all SCADA specialists adhere to this system.
•SAT acceptance of SCS/HMI
• Manage SCADA specialist engineers on site for the SAT/commissioning of:
- Communication Network
- Radio System
- Telephone System
- WTG SCADA and Grid Compliance
Onze opdrachtgever is nummer 1 in Nederland op het gebied van onshore windenergie. Vele professionals werken dagelijks samen binnen dit hoogwaardig concern, om deze mooie en duurzame energiebron op verantwoordelijke wijze om te zetten naar bruikbare energie. Dit is heel belangrijk voor de energietransitie in Nederland en om gestelde doelen te kunnen behalen.
Voor de afdeling Business Support & Communication in Zwolle, zijn wij ter vervanging van zwangerschapsverlof op zoek naar een afdelingsassistent. In deze rol ondersteun je de afdeling en zorg je ervoor dat alle administratieve en secretariële zaken pico bello op orde zijn. Dit is een tijdelijke, parttime functie tot eind mei, 32 uur per week, verdeeld over 4 dagen.
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Renewables. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of 34kV Control Engineer to work in United Kingdom. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
We are searching for 2 consultants who will be working as 34kV Control Engineers at the Walney Windfarm project.
- Planning of all switching activities on sites, both offshore and onshore activities
- Monitoring and reporting in the SCADA-system
- Managing and controlling a complete log of all activities on site including all switching activities
- Controlling the safety documents for the Electrical Safety Rules on site
- Controlling and managing all HV- and LV-electrical operations on site
- Advise operationally on high voltage electrical installations to WTG, offshore substations and both HV-submarine cables.
- Oversee all MV/HV/LV electrical operational activities to ensure safety, security and integrity of the HV network
- Following the Code Compliance in the relevant Country
- Reviewing the high voltage scope of work
- Develop reference documentations and processes
- Knowledge and experience with country specific standards
Tasks for the Control Engineer
- Ensure compliance with and managing of Ørsted Electrical Safety Rules
- Participation in safety coordination around electrical operations
- Outage management and network control
- Prepare and check high voltage switching schedules
- Check method statements for electrical matters
- Implement and provide training programmes for relevant staff according to the rules
- Provide technical and engineering advice to working parties for electrical matters
We are looking for a Project Manager in the Wind industry, located in the area of Amsterdam. The role of the successful candidate will principally be as a Project Manager. However, the focus of the role will be to lead on the construction contracts that are an essential component of the onshore wind farm projects. The use of the term Construction Lead serves to assist in recognizing the distinction between the role of the Project Manager leading the entire project.
The Construction Lead is recruited into BU Onshore Wind and will be working in Onshore Wind projects during the procurement and construction phases of projects. The role sits within the Construction Management team in the Project Delivery department.
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as WTG Commissioning Inspector with one of the clients of the office in Bristol, United Kingdom. It’s a temporary position in Netherlands. Do you have the necessary experience?
We are searching for a consultant who will be working as a WTG Commissioning Inspector
Precise role related tasks:
- Final walk down
- Snag rectification follow up
- Review DPR
- Monitor and report progress
General role related tasks:
• Coordinate and perform commissioning walk-downs together with the supplier
• Report in NCR system (e.g. Synergi) on relevant quality issues
• Participate in review, preparation and coordination of detailed commissioning schedules
• Day-to-day supervision and management of commissioning personnel/contractors assigned
• Contribute to coordination of resources
• Verify that tests are carried out and documented
• Participate in test to ensure compliance with project requirements
• Monitor and document performance test of sub-systems
• Participate in the preparation of snagging lists
• Day-to-day management of safeguarding systems and procedures for work permits for energised equipment within the assigned technical area
• Ensure necessary safety signs/notices, barriers etc. are implemented on a day-today basis during the commissioning
• Participate in coordination with Operations Preparation Manager
• Take part in site meetings
• Participate in verifying that the commissioning is documented according to the commissioning manual, rules and guidelines
• Participate in verifying that HSE procedures are implemented
• Participate in verifying Global Operations ability to take over defined technical area
• Participate in data collection and analysis of quality performance surveys.
Atlas Professionals is voor een van haar klanten op zoek naar een gedreven documentalist. Ben jij een documentalist op zoek naar een nieuwe uitdaging? Lees dan snel verder.
Hiring 2 consultants who will be working as Onshore substation electrical installation & commissioning engineer.Service duration: 01/05/2020 to 31/12/2021. The consultants will normally be working 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday. Deviation may occur if required by the project.
- 1 of 7
- Show more