Atlas Professionals is specialised in Renewables. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Site Technician to work in United Kingdom. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
At the moment we have a vacancy for the temporary position of Document Controller. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Document Control Centre (DCC) procedures and methods
- Responsible for working in accordance with project specific requirements
- Responsible for making sure Suppliers and sub-contractors deliver according to project requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring traceability and retrieval of documentation within projects and the company
- Assist in establishing new procedures and further develop existing procedures.
- Perform checking/quality control of documents and drawings from a DCC perspective to ensure all DCC required information is correct and registred.
- Responsible for assisting in training of the DCC software to other personnel in the company as needed.
- Working alongside and supporting the company LCI coordinator
- 100% position
For one of our clients we are looking for an Environment Specialist. Your job is to assess the impact of introducing Hydrogen to their Onshore Wind, Solar and Batteries parks and recommend way forward for H&S governance, artifacts and way of working. Support the Hydrogen projects achieve a successful TG2, by assessing the impact, risks, legal compliance, critical interfaces and recommended way of working.
Are you an experienced Marine Administrator / Coordinator looking for a new challenge in United Kingdom? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom for the position of Onshore Marine Coordinator. This is a part time position, offering 80-100 hours per week.
Our client is looking for a Lead Project Engineer to work in their London office and to join the renewables team for a project based in the North Sea. Candidates should have expeirence in the design and contruction of offshore foundations.
Are you looking for the next frontier in Renewables? We are recruiting for the position of Measurement Manager right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Bristol, United Kingdom to review.
1. Support the team of Measurement Engineers with tasks across running projects
2. Support on specification, installation/commissioning and maintenance of load measurement equipment
3. Ensure that the projects are on time and that deliveries and quality are within the agreed scope
4. Comply with Orsted guidelines and standards in force, i.e. processes, as well as contractually accepted specifications
5. Participate actively in project team and ensure coordination between subcontractors and internal stakeholders
6. Review project results, including external deliveries from contractors
7. Comply with HSE regulations at all times
Voor een grote speler in het nederlandse en duitse electra netwerk zijn wij op zoek naar een Adviseur Logistics & Contracts. De Adviseur Logistics & Contracts OME heeft de opdracht om via de as van uniformeren, standaardiseren en integraal werken versnelling te bereiken in het uit (laten) voeren van onderhoud aan assets van de klant uitgevoerd in de area's. De beoogde (synergie)effecten moeten zowel in de reeds afsloten contracten en raamovereenkomsten alsook in de nog te contracteren (raam)overeenkomsten worden aangebracht. Hiervoor is een goede samenwerking met de verschillende interne en externe stakeholders essentieel.
Are you looking for the next frontier in Renewables? We are recruiting for the position of Geophysics Engineer right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Houston, United States to review.
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Renewables. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of HSE Advisor to work in Taiwan. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
• Monitor and evaluate Ørsted employees' and contractor employees' HSE performance
• Motivate and coach others to improve HSE leadership and culture
• Perform HSE inspections
• Incident reporting and follow up with Contractors
• Perform investigations following an HSE incident
• RAMS review and alignment
• Delivery of HSE awareness campaigns
• Management of observation, near miss and incident data within the company’s system
• Actively promote a strong HSE culture with all contractors
• Ensure compliance with Country specific legal requirements
• Input towards project reporting, presentations and reports
- Offshore/onshore: First 1-2 months onshore for onboarding
- Shift pattern: Initially 5 days a week, with weekend working. Offshore rotation mutually agreeable. Will require living on a vessel offshore
- Work-hours per day: Rota based in line with Taiwan working time directive
Are you looking for the next frontier in Renewables? We are recruiting for the position of Wind Turbine Technician right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Bristol, United Kingdom to review.
Description:Troubleshooter Siemens Level 6 for SWP 4.0
Helicopter Trainings necessary (HUET only, hoist training can be organized by site if required.)
Orsted needs in total 2 resources for a rotation schedule. This request is only for 1 resource with Start date 11.11.2020
1 Description & Responsibilities
• Trouble Shooter Technician is the third level in the career path for Wind Turbine Technicians. As a Trouble Shooter Technician WT3 you will prioritise Quality, health, Safety and the Environment, and be responsible for the fault rectification and maintenance of our offshore wind turbines and associated assets. Together with your colleagues you will ensure high availability and production at all times.
• You are an experienced and accredited WT3 Technician, capable of executing scheduled maintenance without supervision at a consistent high level of efficiency and quality. You will provide both technical guidance and supervision to less experienced and qualified Technicians. You will participate in technical training courses.
• Maintain an understanding of the DONG Energy asset management policy and strategy and relevant responsibilities of the job.
- 1 of 5
- Show more