Renewables HSE Manager jobs
Are you looking for the next frontier in Renewables? We are recruiting for the position of HSE Manager right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Bristol, United Kingdom to review.
Assign, Plan and coordinate the activities of all project HSE personnel working both in offices and on sites.
▪ Perform correct development, management and improvement of Project HSE Management System throughout the engineering and development phases (EPCI) of the project.
▪ Define criteria and references for developing project HSE plans and for undertaking specific studies.
- Read, understand and apply the Contract requirements and any associated Company and Client requirements.
▪ Ensure that all design and construction activities carried out by our client are conducted in strict accordance with the Contract, Client HSE Requirements, Company HSE Standards, Project HSE documents, applicable local legislation, International Standards (ISO14001, ISO45001 and OSHAS18001).
▪ Define HSE strategies for the entire project and review the design studied from HSE point of view.
▪ Conduct pre-construction survey/review, identify safety criticalities and environmental sensitive areas and design mitigation measures.
▪ Coordinate and Assist the Project engineering, construction team and management teams in the Risk Management process (i.e. HSE Risk Screening, HAZOP, HAZID, Risk Assessment, etc)