Jobs in United Kingdom
Are you looking for the next frontier in Renewables? We are recruiting for the position of Medic right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Bristol, United Kingdom to review.
Looking for a temporary job as Project Administrator in United Kingdom? Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom is always looking for new Renewables professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Site Administrator.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
The Worksite Administrator has the primary responsibility to provide the Offshore Manager and his team on the vessel with administrative and logistical support to ensuring the smooth running of the vessel.
The Worksite Administrator reports directly to Offshore Manager.
All personnel are expected to contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to local HSEQ codes and practices.
All personnel are also expected to contribute to creating a culture of ethics and integrity within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to our Code of Conduct.
My client is currently looking for up to four senior project engineers to join the renewables team for a projects based in the North Sea.
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Renewables. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Inspector to work in United Kingdom. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Engineering & Project Controls. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Crewing Coordinator to work in United Kingdom. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
Are you looking for the next frontier in Renewables? We are recruiting for the position of Proposal Manager right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Bristol, United Kingdom to review.
- Working closely with the Business Development Director to manage client enquiries from initial contact, throughout all stages of qualification until ultimate contract award.
- Responsible for coordinating and communicating effectively with key resources (engineers, procurement, costing, and suppliers).
- Ensuring early engagement with internal and external resources for adherence to deliverables and work plans, agreeing responsibilities to ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage preparation and completion of proposal documents, inclusive of client specific technical, financial and commercial information and terms.
- Defining concepts and budgets in line with procurement and engineering.
- Act as document controller, ensuring a high-quality proposal document is completed on time and in compliance with client requirements.
- Managing several proposals, resource allocating in line with overall company objectives to ensure all proposals are delivered to the client on time.
- Maintaining a master project register and bid tracker to ensure all enquiries are captured and recorded appropriately using client templates/tools/procedures.
- Responsible for continuous review and improvement of the bid procedure.
- Facilitate internal weekly bid team meetings and tender kick off sessions at the start of the tendering process
Our client is looking for a Geotechnical Field Representative. The job is based in United Kingdom. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Management & QC team in Bristol, United Kingdom.
At the moment we are looking to speak to Lead Survey & Site Investigation Client Representatives. If this is something of interest to you and you have the necessary previous experience, please press apply below so the team in Bristol can review your CV.
Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom is currently looking for a Senior Geo-technical Client Rep to join a Soil Investigation Project for one of our major Wind farm Clients.
We have a requirement for Storekeeper or Materials Coordinator with experience within a drilling environment for various ad hoc positions in the North Sea.
Do you have the necessary skills and experience? Contact our team in Aberdeen.
Please only apply if you have previous experience working as a Storekeeper or Materials Coordinator offshore on a drilling Rig.
This is a UK based role, please only apply if you qualify to work in the United Kingdom.
- 1 of 2
- Show more