Jobs in United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HR Supervisor on a temporary to permanent basis with one of our drilling clients based in Aberdeen to start as soon as possible.
Looking for a temporary job as Engineer in United Kingdom? Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom is always looking for new Renewables professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Control Engineer.
400kV Control Engineer (CE) and responsibilities
- Planning of all switching activities on sites, both offshore and onshore activities
- Monitoring and reporting in the SCADA-system
- Managing and controlling a complete log of all activities on site including all switching activities
- Controlling the safety documents for the Electrical Safety Rules on site
- Controlling and managing all HV- and LV-electrical operations on site
- Define safety procedures for electrical matters
- Advise operationally on high voltage electrical installations to WTG, offshore substations and both HV-submarine and onshore-cables.
- Oversee safe commissioning of grid connections, onshore substations and associated MV/HV/LV plant and equipment
- Oversee all MV/HV/LV electrical operational activities to ensure safety, security and integrity of the HV network
- Following the Code Compliance in the relevant Country
- QA on the different ISO requirements in the project
- Reviewing the high voltage scope of work
- Develop reference documentations and processes
- Knowledge and experience with country specific standards
- Knowledge of 50Hz and 60Hz standards for the electrical equipments
Our client is looking for a Endoscope Inspector. The job is based in United Kingdom. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Renewables team in Bristol, United Kingdom.
We are looking for a Cable Project Engineer to work within our Business Area Wind, Offshore, Engineering to focus on the design and manufacturing of the subsea cables. The Engineering department is the technical know-how centre within Business Area Wind, setting the standards and guidelines as well as being embedded within our projects, both through the development and implementation phase as well as in operations.
Working within the Electrical Infrastructure & SCADA department of Engineering, the Cable Project Engineer shall report to the relevant Package or Cable Manufacturing Managers and provide expertise on cable and cable accessories design and manufacture and have a good understanding of installation and commissioning activities for offshore wind projects. The role will be based in one of the clients office locations in London.
The marine team are looking to speak with experienced UK Based 1st Engineers who will be looking for work early 2021 for a potential project onboard semi-subs.
Professionals must hold the following certification for the role and have experience onboard DP3 semi-submersibles:
* BOSIET/ FOET with CA-EBS
* Bi-deltoid Shoulder Measurements
* OGUK & SEAFARERS Medical
* STCW Certificate of Competence - Chief Engineer
* STCW Designated Security Duties
* STCW Manila Amendments
* STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
* MCAA4 High Voltage
If you are experienced and hold the above requirements, Please apply through the below link:
At the moment we have a vacancy for the temporary position of Competent Technician. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Survey. At the moment we have an opening for the permanent position of Geophysicist (Offshore Survey & Construction) to work in United Kingdom. Interested in this permanent position? Let us know.
Our client specialise in coastal geophysical surveys, supporting a wide range of clients in the offshore renewables sector. We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join a growing team based in our clients office
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Client Representative with one of the clients of the office in Bristol, United Kingdom. It’s a temporary position in United Kingdom. Do you have the necessary experience?
- 1 of 2
- Show more