Jobs in United Kingdom
As a Party Chief you have overall responsibility to control offshore operations, manage the survey team onboard vessels, and act as BHL interface with the onboard client representative. This role must co-ordinate and oversee all onsite HSE activities through adhering to company, client and government policies and procedures. Lead the specialist professional team, supervise the installation, calibration and operation of all equipment in accordance with Client scope of work and specifications, as well as company standards. There will still be a focus on the individuals core discipline (Survey, Geophysics, Engineering) however candidates require a good standard of knowledge in all related fields.
Looking for a temporary job as ROV Pilot Technician in United Kingdom? Atlas Professionals in Banbury, United Kingdom is always looking for new ROV, Diving & Inspection professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of ROV Pilot Technician.
Are you looking for the next frontier in Survey? We are recruiting for the position of Surveyor right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Newquay, United Kingdom to review.
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Renewables. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of 34kV Control Engineer to work in United Kingdom. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
We are searching for 2 consultants who will be working as 34kV Control Engineers at the Walney Windfarm project.
- Planning of all switching activities on sites, both offshore and onshore activities
- Monitoring and reporting in the SCADA-system
- Managing and controlling a complete log of all activities on site including all switching activities
- Controlling the safety documents for the Electrical Safety Rules on site
- Controlling and managing all HV- and LV-electrical operations on site
- Advise operationally on high voltage electrical installations to WTG, offshore substations and both HV-submarine cables.
- Oversee all MV/HV/LV electrical operational activities to ensure safety, security and integrity of the HV network
- Following the Code Compliance in the relevant Country
- Reviewing the high voltage scope of work
- Develop reference documentations and processes
- Knowledge and experience with country specific standards
Tasks for the Control Engineer
- Ensure compliance with and managing of Ørsted Electrical Safety Rules
- Participation in safety coordination around electrical operations
- Outage management and network control
- Prepare and check high voltage switching schedules
- Check method statements for electrical matters
- Implement and provide training programmes for relevant staff according to the rules
- Provide technical and engineering advice to working parties for electrical matters
Are you looking for the next frontier in Survey? We are recruiting for the position of Survey Engineer right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Newquay, United Kingdom to review.
Are you looking for the next frontier in Renewables? We are recruiting for the position of Engineer right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Bristol, United Kingdom to review.
- Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
- Design & implement network layouts, configurations and deployment plans in addition to recommending required hardware/software for such plans
- Ensure all network equipment configurations are maintained and audited. Ensure that where applicable appropriate access controls are enforced through firewall policies.
- Coordinates with service providers and vendors to ensure communication services are turned-up
- Plan and implement new site network designs and work on projects independently
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation to include network diagrams, configuration templates, and network policies relating to change management
- Lead network activity for mobilizations and demobilization while updating all documentation and systems pertaining to defined activity
- Participate in project planning activities
- Available to travel domestic and international up to 20%
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Renewables. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Document Controller to work in United Kingdom. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
Our client is looking for a Expediting & Inspection Coordinator. The job is based in United Kingdom. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Renewables team in Bristol, United Kingdom.
We are currently looking for a GIS specialist to join one of our largest wind farm clients in their UK office. This role will be Monday - Friday and will begin in march 2020 on ane be ongoing for approx 1 year.
Atlas professionals are currently recruiting for experienced Deck Supervisors with Freefall coxswain, FRC and Stage 3 crane op certification to mobilise to an accommodation semi sub on an ongoing basis from 19th Feb.
candidates MUST have thr certificate mentioned above along with the following:
* UK Offshore tickets (FOET, Shoulders, CA-EBS, MIST, OGUK)
* Seafarers Medical
* Valid Passport
* AB COC with STCW
* Experience on Semi-Submersible vessels
* Certs above Fast Rescue boats, Freefall Coxswain and Stage 3 crane op ticket.
* STCW Designated Security Duties
* Banksman Slinger
If you have the relevant experience,hold the above certificates and interested in this vacancy, please click apply now
- 1 of 3
- Show more