|Job reference nr.:||DH-138907|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||October 16, 2022|
|Job duration:||3 months|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Our client is looking for a Rigger OS. The job is based in United Kingdom. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Renewables team in Bristol, United Kingdom.
We are currently looking for 2 Rigger Ordinary Seaman for a Heavy Lift vessel in the UK starting mid October until late December.
The (Heavy Lift) Rigger OS (STCW – Ordinary Seaman) is responsible for designated STCW watchkeeping, Security and lifesaving duties and, in addition to the OS STCW duties, assisting in all Heavy Lift Crane Vessel deck, offshore installation, construction activities, cargo barge mooring operations and general vessel deck activities as directed by the (Heavy Lift) Rigger Team Leader and for carrying out such orders in accordance with the applicable procedures in a safe manner
- Panamanian Seaman’s Book
- Vaccinations (standard + specific per country)
- BOSIET, including HUET, EBS and Crew Basket
- STCW and OPITO approved health certificate
- STCW Certificate of Proficiency Security Awareness A-VI/6-1
- Rigging and Lifting Course
- Fall Protection, Working from Heights, and Working in Confined Spaces training
- Abrasive Wheel Course
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.