Field Engineer/Testing & Terminations Client Rep
|Job reference nr.:||FS-091116|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||June 25, 2019|
|Job duration:||3 months|
Looking for a temporary job as Field Engineer/Testing & Terminations Client Rep in Netherlands? Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom is always looking for new Offshore Wind professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Field Engineer/Testing & Terminations Client Rep.
We are looking for a Field Engineer/Testing & Terminations Client Rep for a Subsea cable project.
- Knowledge and experience of offshore termination and testing of 66kV cables.
- Scope to act as field engineer/client rep on behalf of BSCF towards T&T subcontractor. Review of subcontractor inspection forms, as-built documentation together with our quality advisor on board.
- Witness of T&T works. Having the technical expertise to judge deviating test results and reasons thereof (comparison to acceptance criteria).
- Strong subsea cable background
- Knowledge of Testing & Terminations
- Full GWO
- Chester Step Test
Should you be interested in the position of Field Engineer/Testing & Terminations Client Rep, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Francis Stinchcombe, Personal Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number FS-091116