Package Manager (Offshore Wind)
|Job reference nr.:||FS-123489|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
We are regularly recruiting for Package Managers for the Offshore Wind industry around Europe, this can cover many scopes including the packages for WTG's, Cables, Substations and Foundations/Jackets.
- Lead a team accountable for the FEED studies required for the development of the relevant package.
- Lead the co-ordination task of aligning consenting, design, installation and maintenance
- Lead design reviews and risk assessments workshops at the required points and ensure that actions from the meetings are assigned and discharged by the appropriate person
- Lead the management of external stakeholders related to the offshore export cable package
- Review the engineering activities performed to date
- Review all existing survey data and prepare plans for further detailed surveys
- Develop and implement contingency plans in the event of unforeseen events impacting the work packages
- Preparation and delivery of project gate and project management documentation, such as project scope, costs, risks and interfaces
- Provide progress reporting as required.
- Highly experienced Project Manager
- Project Manager qualifications
- Have exceptional leadership, communication, stakeholder management and negotiation skills,
- Have excellent commercial understanding
- Are able to prioritise and execute your tasks in order to meet deadlines.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.