Senior Authorised Person
|Job reference nr.:||FS-123491|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
We are reguarly recrutiing for Senior Authorised Persons required in Europe for a number of different offshore wind farms in Germany but also the UK, Denmark and the Netherlands.
- Safety coordination in electrical matters
- Act as senior authorised person
- Manage and coordinate HV/MV/LV commissioning activities
- Outage management and network control in collaboration with the Control Engineers
- Prepare and check high voltage switching schedules
- Update MV/HV/LV schematic diagrams
- Inspect work sites and perform site safety inspections and auditing for electrical matters
- Check method statements for electrical matters
- Implement and provide training programmes for relevant staff according to the rules
- Provide technical and engineering advice to working parties for electrical matters
- Several years of operation and commissioning experience within the field of high voltage electricity, offshore experience preferable
- Appropriate electrical qualification and background related to the authorisation scope.
- Full GWO / HUET with CA-EBS
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.