Electrical Support PM
|Job reference nr.:||FS-123552|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Job duration:||8 months|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Renewables. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Electrical Support PM to work in United Kingdom. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
- Project Manager required to lead multiple departments in order to help establish wind turbine safety rules.
- To be fully responsible for project schedule, budget, and profitability.
- Create safety rules in line with UK regulations.
- Design the LV and HV rule to be applied.
- Develop trainings program relating to the safety rules.
- Degree in Electrical Engineer + similar discipline or equivalent knowledge.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Experience setting up a safe system of work.
- Understanding of UK electrical regulations.
- Offshore Wind experience and worked as an Authorizing or Control Engineer.
- Business fluent in English.
- GWO full training package.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.