HV Components Engineer
|Job reference nr.:||FS-125948|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||November 1, 2021|
|Job duration:||8 months|
Looking for a temporary job as HV / LV Technician in Denmark? Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom is always looking for new Renewables professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of HV Components Engineer.
The consultant will be responsible for all the main HV components (converters, transformers, switchgears, reactors etc.) for the HVDC transmission system for a large offshore wind farm project in UK. The project is currently in the FEED phase.
The main tasks include,
- Update of the technical FEED requirements for HVAC and HVDC substations
- Drive design clarification with contractor and evaluation of technical proposal and documentation
- aligning and optimizing electrical and mechanical interfaces with key stakeholders, such as the structural engineering department and the electrical system design department
- ensuring the quality of HV components through compliance with quality processes
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering
- have strong knowledge of and experience within HVAC and HVDC systems understand electrical transmission system design requirements
- have personal drive combined with a structured and proactive approach to work
- have a collaborative approach, enabling him to deliver in a team.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.