SCADA Network Engineer
|Job reference nr.:||FS-126034|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
Our client is looking for a SCADA Network Engineer. The job is based in Denmark. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Renewables team in Bristol, United Kingdom.
You’ll be part of our clients Networking team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for designing all parts of the wind farm network, ranging from the physical layout over layer 2 and layer 3 to security and wireless. The job is very much project-oriented and aimed at large-scale construction projects, and you’ll be participating in team collaborations across borders with people who have completely different skill sets than you.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing and implementing the IP backbone for offshore wind farms
- conducting FAT, SAT, and SIT
- creating all necessary documentation
• Hold a CCNP Certification or are at an equivalent level
• Are familiar with the routing protocols OSPF and BGP
• Have a good understanding of wireless
• Have an interest in Python scripting and network orchestration and automation.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.