SCADA Cables Engineer
|Job reference nr.:||FS-126035|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as SCADA Cables Engineer with one of the clients of the office in Bristol, United Kingdom. It’s a temporary position in Denmark. Do you have the necessary experience?
Your key tasks will be to
- Be responsible for the design of our communication cable infrastructure
- Handle cable lists and drawings for fibre optic and Ethernet cables
- Follow a contract with a rack supplier and ensure high quality on deliveries
- Participate in onsite visits to ensure the right quality
- Administer our tender requirements and best practices
- Develop and maintain our templates for easier project execution
- Are a trained electrician with experience with fibre optic- and Ethernet installations
- Are passionate about fibre optic, Ethernet and coaxial cables as well as LV power
- Have experience with electrical design software and cable list preparation
- Have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- Speak and write English fluently
- Thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
- Thrive behinds a desk and have strong experience with Microsoft Office
- As a Cable Engineer you will know the difference between OM1 and OM4 fibres and know how to read an OTDR measurement. If you are familiar with Visio and EPLAN it is considered and advantage.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.