|Job reference nr.:||JG-106370|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||June 29, 2020|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the temporary position of RDS-PP Advisor. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
The RDS PP Advisor is responsible for the preparation, alignment and execution of the complete asset data and coding system RDS-PP from contractor to project team to operation and maintenance.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Set-up, manage and control of all asset- and meta-data in offshore project Hollandse Kust Zuid for the AC grid connection.
- Manage and control contractors to apply correct RDS-PP coding according to client specifications;
- Responsible for all incoming, outgoing and applied asset- and meta-data
- Aligning data management systems.
- Alignment with all relevant internal stakeholder
- You have extensive knowledge of asset designation system coding RDS-PP
- You have preferably a Bachelor degree in a relevant area
- Experience with energy station and/or offshore projects
- You have experience with working in an international environment;
- You are a good communicator, both verbally and written; language skills are good in English and preferably also in Dutch and in a lesser extend German.
Should you be interested in the position of RDS-PP Advisor, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Josh Goff, Personnel Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom