Client Representative (Positioning QC Supervisor)
|Job reference nr.:||JN-140790|
|Job category:||Management & QC|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
Our client is looking for a Positioning QC Supervisor. The job is based in Qatar. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Management & QC team in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Our client requires a Positioning QC Supervisor for their upcoming rig move. The rig Move date is currently planned for the 15th of January 2023, however, it is possible that this may change (-7 days / +14 days).
The Positioning QC Supervisor shall act for the benefit of COMPANY and is responsible for Quality Control of the Rig positioning during the project.
The Positioning QC Supervisor shall ensure that CONTRACTOR’s personnel adhere to the standards and procedures defined in CONTRACTOR’s Quality Manual, COMPANY approved project Survey Procedures, Work Instructions and Project-specific Quality Plan.
The Positioning QC Supervisor monitors the CONTRACTOR’s safety and environmental performance and report all non-conformances, environmental infringements, or unsafe operations.
Main duties of the QC Supervisor are outlined below:
- Verify calibration certificates of all the survey equipment.
- Ensure specified positioning calibrations and verifications are completed satisfactorily.
- Check offsets of antennae and survey sensor positions.
- Preliminary Surface Position and Orientation approval and signed off.
- Final Spud Can Penetration approval and signed off.
- Final Surface Position and Orientation approval and signed off.
- Must have had at least 2 doses of COVID-19 Vaccine
- Must have COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate (Name of the passenger as per the passport, Dose dates according to type of the vaccine, Type/name of the vaccine, Lot number of the vaccine (if any), Official logo or seal of the vaccination authority & QR code).
- Must possess valid, in-date OPITO Approved HUET/FOET certificate.
- Must possess valid, in-date OPITO Approved H2S certificate.
- Must possess valid, in-date Passport with at least 6 months remaining
- Must possess valid, in-date OGUK or equivalent approved medical certificate
- Deadline for applications is 22nd of November 2022.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.