Service Technician Offshore Vattenfall NV
|Job reference nr.:||JV-090014|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||July 1, 2019|
We are looking for an Offshore Service Technician to join the Generation team responsible for the operation and maintenance of a flag ship offshore project in the Netherlands.
You will be responsible with your team to keep the first offshore wind turbines of The Netherlands running.
- Main Responsibilities
- Carry out planned maintenance on thirty six V90 3MW Wind Turbines.
- Carrying out routine inspections on the above systems.
- Diagnose and repair faults within the electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems.
- Perform retrofits and support major component replacements.
- Proactively suggest and work to continuously improve operational procedures.
- Comply with NZW QHSE system.
- To set up and maintain a safe system of work following strict health and safety procedures.
- Understand and work within a permits to work system.
- Perform safety drills on- and offshore.
- Back report activities on service orders in SAP.
- Report on work performed and materials consumed and used in SAP.
- Recommend improvements and development of operational procedures..
- You will be expected to work at heights.
- You will be expected to transfer offshore on a crew transfer vessel.
- Ensuring good turbine housekeeping according to best practice.
- Complying with all health and safety requirements.
- Complete service records and checklists (i.e. RAMS).
- A minimum of a recognized qualification in an electrical, electronic and or mechanical engineering subject.
- Preferably experience in wind turbine or similar technology.
- Experience in an offshore working environment is desirable.
- Language skills: Dutch and English speaking and reading / writing.
- Good IT skills (Office applications and S.A.P system).
Should you be interested in the position of Service Technician Offshore, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Jochem Versluijs, Personnel Coordinator in Vlissingen, The Netherlands stating reference number JV-090014