Consent Specialist (Marine Installation Works)
|Job reference nr.:||KE-124319|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||October 1, 2021|
Atlas Professionals is specialized in Renewables. At the moment we are looking for a Consent Specialist (Marine Installation Works) to work in the Rotterdam area. Interested in this permanent position? Let us know.
As Consents Specialist you would work alongside the marine installation teams and with local specialists to ensure the constraints, opportunities, costs, schedule impacts and risks, associated with the project’s consenting regime, are favourably accommodated. Your engagement with these projects could span from tender through project commencement to project close-out.
- Orchestrating the clients consent compliance through its marine installation projects
- Reviewing consenting requirements to accommodate constraints, opportunities, costs and risks appropriately
- Identifying and sharing lessons learned across multiple teams
- Researching project consents and the impacts thereof
- Further development of the clients consenting strategy
- Ensuring that the required consent is obtained on time (working with local specialists and consultants)
To succeed in this role, you:
- Hold a relevant degree (e.g. engineering, environmental science, marine spatial planning etc )
- Have substantial experience within the marine environment
- Have an appreciation of working with diverse, multidisciplinary international teams
- Hold experience with compliance management or similar
- Grasp the cost, scheduling, and resource impacts of compliance
- Are aware of typical consenting processes
- Have strong communication and networking abilities
- Are fluent in English, written and verbal - proficiency in additional languages is a benefit
- Enjoy reading and distilling information
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.