Installation Proposal Manager
|Job reference nr.:||KE-126036|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||January 17, 2022|
Do you thrive in a global, dynamic and high-tech environment? Atlas professionals is looking for an Installation Proposal Manager for one of our clients.
Our client is rapidly growing and expanding. Currently they are searching for a skilled individual to join their tender team as an Installation Proposal Manager. In this role you will be responsible for the installation part in tenders. You will actively lead this process and ensure that the best execution methodology and commercial solution is offered to their customers.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Responsibility for installation aspects in the tender from start of tendering to contract award and handover to the Installation department;
- Responsibility to deliver high quality tenders, prioritizing appropriately and meeting both customer demands and directives according the strategy of the company;
- Developing and maintaining a relationship with key stakeholders, internally and externally;
- Identify, evaluate and negotiate with installation subcontractors;
- Collaborate with internal departments to optimize technical and commercial solutions;
- Participate in client negotiations;
- Create tailored solutions meet customer expectations.
You are a person who is communicative, independent, driven and who enjoys collaborating and sharing experiences with colleagues. Equally important is your business-oriented mindset, as well as your ability to lead negotiations with subcontractors and understand contractual information. This position also puts high demands on your problem-solving skills as well as your ability to structure your work.
Your CV includes:
- BSc or MSc degree preferably within Engineering;
- Several years of experience from technical sales or project management;
- Experience from installation, civil works and operations onshore/offshore is beneficial;
- Fluency in spoken and written English and/or German would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this position you can react via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned contact person.