Team Lead Survey and Route Engineering
|Job reference nr.:||KE-134514|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||September 1, 2022|
Atlas Professionals is specialized in Renewables. At the moment we have an opening for the permanent position of Team Lead Survey and Route Engineering to work in Rotterdam. Interested in this permanent position? Let us know.
The Team Lead will effectively coordinate the team to produce all required deliverables for proposals (including Concept and FEED studies) and projects (in preparation and execution) within the set time frame, in an effective and efficient manner. Coordination with the different internal stakeholders alike UOT, Marine Project Engineers and Manager UOE is part of this role. The expertise of the Team Lead is required for the training and guidance of the subgroup members and to come to uniform, high standard of the deliverables. For that reason, it is the intent that the Team Lead will remain ‘hands on’ in the workload of the subgroup and only requested to give ‘advisory’ consult regarding the HR side of the subgroup members i.e. individual reviews, goal settings, etc.
- Workload regarding the various proposals, projects and development with respect to hydrography, GIS, cable route design, survey, charting and reporting
- Input to SPSA for proposals and projects re expected input and effort of the subgroup
- Coordinate with the different parties on the required level of quality and quantity of the deliverables and the timeline thereof
- Timely indicate and work together with Manager UOE in case external support is required (consultants / engineering companies)
- Lead the developments towards ensuring uniformity in deliverables
- Assistance and second opinion for the subgroup deliverables (expert opinion)
- Training and guidance of the team members i.e. for a person to gain more understanding and seniority in the role or for a person to further develop an expertise requiring external training
- Bachelor/Master in Hydrography, Geomatics, Oceanography, Survey or similar At least 5 years of experience in the offshore industry preferably within the marine subsea cable industry
- Proficiency in survey, charting and GIS.Software such as ArcGIS Pro, Eiva, Navimodel, AutoCAD and AutoChart; experience in Esri packages of 3D and Spatial Analyst are a plus
- Proficiency in English verbal as well as written
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.